Highlands Residential Mortgage
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; send in your resume today!
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Obtain property documentation to process mortgage loan files, including appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- Serve as liaison between borrower, loan officers, real estate agents, title company, and mortgage underwriters to support loan approval
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Familiarity with FHA/VA, FNMA, and FHLMC loan product guidelines required
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus (speak, read, and write), but not required
$50,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Highlands Residential Mortgage
Highlands Residential Mortgage was created in 2010 in the midst of uncertainty and rapid change in the mortgage industry. A group of like-minded seasoned veterans came together to create a company with an employee-focused culture. A culture that values its members both personally and professionally and a company built on the idea that the customer comes first! We believe Highlands is such a place. Our Mission to value people drives everything we do.
We have the vision to be the world’s most respected mortgage brand. To accomplish this, we have created a culture that supports our team members, so they can deliver unmatched service and products to our customers and industry partners while fulfilling the American Dream of homeownership.