AnnieMac Home Mortgage
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denial
- Adhere to all lending and regulatory guidelines and policies while preparing the loan file
- Assist borrowers in determining the best mortgage type based on interview and situation
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
$45,000 - $70,000 yearly
About AnnieMac Home Mortgage
Since day one, our company has operated with the understanding that our most valuable resource is the skill, knowledge and hard work of our employees and realtor partners, both at our home base and our affiliated branches spread throughout the country. Their success is our success, so our mission is to empower them with the very best tools, knowledge, and support possible.
With all of these amazing features (and a whole lot more), it’s no wonder that AnnieMac is continually recognized during Awards Season by the industry’s most respected publications (everyone from the Philadelphia Business Journal to Thebestandbrightest.com) as one of the best companies to work for in the country.