Direct Mortgage Funding, Inc.
Our top-producing team is in search of a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the lender model. If you love helping people and are driven to close loans quickly, we need to talk!
You’ll handle the loan opening/set up process and work with the Sr. Processor from contract to close. Responsibilities will include thoroughly compiling information, responding to questions from applicants and underwriters, and resolving last-minute issues so mortgage applications are filed in a timely manner.
Jobseekers should be extremely organized and excellent multitaskers who can work both independently and with a team to meet deadlines. Strong customer service skills and an eye for detail are also vital in this role. Experience Required.
If you’re interested in joining a well-established, industry-leading team to grow your career and push yourself toward excellence, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Acquire the files necessary for property and loan documentation, including the following: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to assure a smooth loan process
- Oversee all loans coming through the pipeline to ensure the process is compliant and efficient
- Give detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department and obtain approval or denial. When issues arise, communicate with underwriters and borrowers to make sure conditions are satisfied
- Communicate with the borrower throughout the loan process
- Follow up on loan documentation ordered in a timely manner to ensure closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Know how to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as general ways to structure a loan
- Experience as a Loan Partner, Loan Officer, Processor, LOA,and/or Underwriter
- Solid understanding of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Great interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills, and is highly detail-oriented
About Direct Mortgage Funding, Inc.
Direct Mortgage Funding, Inc is a subsidiary of Celebrity Home Loans. Henderson branch managed by Monica Centeno, Esq.