The Matthew Stevens Team at Ross Mortgage
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply today!
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Obtain property documentation to process mortgage loan files, including appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Liaise between the mortgage lending underwriting department, mortgage loan originators, real estate agents, and applicants to facilitate loan approval
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About The Matthew Stevens Team at Ross Mortgage
The Matthew Stevens team at Ross Mortgage includes loan officers Juanita Hill and Craig Davis, as well as sales manager Anne Bunch. The team provides a full range of mortgage products to fit any home buyer’s financial needs. They are responsible for originating loans and coordinating community outreach efforts to build relationships with local residents and real estate professionals.