Western Pioneer Financial, Inc.
We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for an excellent position that will help you reach your financial goals, start your application today!
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Obtain property documentation to process mortgage loan files, including appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Determine the best loan option for the borrower through interviewing and discussion
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Liaise between the mortgage lending underwriting department, mortgage loan originators, real estate agents, and applicants to facilitate loan approval
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
$16 - $18 per hour Plus Commission per file
About Western Pioneer Financial, Inc.
Western Pioneer Financial is a full-spectrum lender. We bring over 35 years of combined experience in both real estate and loans. Our commitment and focus are to provide genuine one-stop shopping services to our clients and customers.
We are committed to providing our clients with superior personal service. We have a well-earned reputation for honesty, integrity, and competence, as specialists in real estate and loan services. Personalized service combined with our unique Lowest Payment Guarantee gives you peace of mind that you are doing business with a company that cares.