Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
We’re looking for a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the lender model to join our top-producing team. If you are passionate about helping others and excel at closing loan applications quickly, we have a spot for you!
Your primary responsibility will be to oversee the loan process from origination to close.
This role requires strong attention to detail and superb customer service skills. You’ll be meticulously collecting information, responding to customer questions, and making any necessary last-minute changes to ensure mortgage applications are processed well before the deadline.
Our ideal applicant is a self-starter with excellent multitasking skills who can work diligently without much supervision.
If you’re interested in growing your career in the mortgage industry on a well-established lending team, reach out to us today!
- Acquire the files necessary for property and loan documentation, including the following: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to assure a smooth loan process
- Manage a loan pipeline and maintain an efficient and compliant flow through the loan process
- Take care of all borrower communication, from loan origination to close
- Help further loan approval by serving as a liaison between applicants, real estate agents, loan officers, and mortgage lending underwriters
- Check in with clients and underwriters regularly to make sure loan documentation is completed so closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Prior experience as Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
- Familiar with working in a lender’s environment and using Encompass LOS software
- Capable of accurately analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and the various ways to assemble a loan
- Minimum 2 years mortgage processing experience, 5+ preferred
- Highly attentive to detail, and has excellent organizational and time management skills
$50,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
Here at Team Justice we are a family! Our goal is to help our communities while helping our team members grow personally and professionally. Your success and personal goals are extremely important to us. Come join our family and see the difference a team oriented culture makes!