Innovative Mortgage Alliance, LLC
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully guide applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team.
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Interview prospective loan applicants and assist them in finding the best loan products for their needs
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Adhere to all lending and regulatory guidelines and policies while preparing the loan file
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
$45,000 - $70,000 (Base plus bonus)
About Innovative Mortgage Alliance, LLC
Innovative Mortgage Alliance, LLC is a premier residential mortgage brokerage. Our success is based on the amazing people who are part of our team. Those same great team members are successful because they love providing the best service and experiences to our customers. We carefully guide our customers through their mortgage experience. We love educating them and empowering them to make the wisest and most innovative financial decisions.