Our top-producing team is in search of a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the lender model. If you love helping people and are driven to close loans quickly, we need to talk!
You’ll handle the entire loan process, from contract to close. Responsibilities will include thoroughly compiling information, responding to questions from applicants and underwriters, and resolving last-minute issues so mortgage applications are filed in a timely manner.
Jobseekers should be excellent multitaskers who can work both independently and with a team to meet deadlines. Strong customer service skills and an eye for detail are also vital in this role.
If you’re interested in joining a well-established, industry-leading team to grow your career and push yourself toward excellence, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Provide comprehensive loan packages for the mortgage underwriters so they can give their approval or denial. Work with underwriters and borrowers to resolve outstanding issues that arise
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Check in with clients and underwriters regularly to make sure loan documentation is completed so closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Communicate with the borrower throughout the loan process
- Oversee all loans coming through the pipeline to ensure the process is compliant and efficient
- Capable of accurately analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and the various ways to assemble a loan
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills, and is highly detail-oriented
- 2+ years of mortgage processing experience required, 5+ years preferred
- Has worked in a lender’s environment and has experience using Encompass LOS software
- Current or previous experience as a Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
$50,000 plus bonus
About Envoy Mortgage
Envoy Mortgage is a National lender based out of Houston TX. The branch in Dover NH is one of the most successful branches in the history of the company. Great benefits along with excellent training and growth.