Remote or In-Office Bilingual Mortgage Loan Processor
The Bilingual Loan Processor will be supporting a top producing Loan Officer and is responsible for providing exceptional customer service by obtaining necessary documentation to pre underwrite the loan and communicating directly with the customer and/or loan officer in a professional and effective manner. The Bilingual Loan Processor is the liaison between the Loan Officer and the Underwriter to put together a complete file. Our office is located in Greenwood Village, CO but we are open to considering remote possibilities as well. This position requires 3+ years of Mortgage Loan Processing, Loan Officer Assistant, or Junior Underwriting experience.
- Perform a thorough review and analysis of the borrower’s credit, employment, income, and assets as required by the particular loan program before submitting to underwriting
- Assemble the complete loan package in proper order to submit to the underwriting team
- Verify all required documentation in the file
- Do a full pre-underwrite of the file
- Communicate with the borrower to receive any outstanding and additional documentation needed
- Complete the required loan checklist
- Verify that an application is complete and accurate
- Identify any potential issues that may arise in underwriting
- Manage pipeline to ensure compliance and completion of all dates and deadlines
- The Bilingual Loan Processor is responsible for providing quality customer service by obtaining necessary documentation to underwrite the loan by communicating directly with the customer and/or loan officer in a professional and effective manner
- The Bilingual Loan Processor is the liaison between the Loan Officer and the Underwriter to put together a complete file
- Communicate with various companies to obtain Property Survey, Flood Certificate, Title Commitment, and payoff information
- Document all communication related to the loan application in the conversation log
- Assist closing, secondary marketing, and loan servicing to obtain and clear outstanding suspense items
- Provide a WOW Customer Service experience throughout the loan process
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual, Spanish speaking is required
- A minimum of 3 years of current residential mortgage processing experience
- Working knowledge of RESPA regulations and general knowledge of all mortgage and consumer lending regulations, including but not limited to Regulation Z and Regulation B requirements, and loan documents preferred
- Strong math, analytical, and computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Computer Knowledge (DU, LP, Microsoft Office & Windows).
- Positive and customer service-oriented attitude
- Willingness and ability to switch gears quickly and jump in and help wherever needed
- Available to work varying hours and overtime if needed to meet the customer and borrower needs
$75,000 - $120,000
About CrossCountry Mortgage
CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making homeownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
Come join a smart company that will help you grow both personally and professionally. With the best leadership team in the industry, competitive pay/benefits, and the opportunity for remote work, CrossCountry offers the full package.