Our firm is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Assure that loan files meet banking and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Obtain property documentation to process mortgage loan files, including appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Maintain an accurate pipeline of all assigned loans and reverse engineer deadlines to ensure needed tasks are done and docs received on-time to facilitate an on-time closing.
- Ensure received documents meet requirements such as income and asset documentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
About Efinity Mortgage
Our Mission: Change the Mortgage industry by embracing Total Transparency in everything we do so that our employees and customers can enjoy the best experience and value possible.
- Live life's passions
- Integrity in everything we do
- Pioneer meaningful innovations
- Facilitate the perfect process
- Win together long-term
- Total Transparency