Dolan Mortgage Team At HomeVantage
Are you a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the lender model, have a strong sense of urgency to close loans quickly, and a passion for helping others? If so, we are looking for you!
As part of our top-producing team, you'll be responsible for handling all aspects of the "contract to close" phase of the loan process.
Your strong eye for detail and exceptional customer service skills will be crucial in this position, as you will diligently gather information, field questions, and handle any last-minute changes so that mortgage applications race over the finish line.
Candidates should have a strong ability to prioritize and multitask without being micro-managed to meet multiple deadlines and work well in a team environment.
If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team that will help you grow your career in the mortgage industry, look no further, apply today!
- Handle the loan pipeline and ensure an efficient and compliant flow throughout the loan process
- Keep thorough documentation of the loan process in the system, from the origination of the loan to close
- Provide comprehensive loan packages for the mortgage underwriters so they can give their approval or denial. Work with underwriters and borrowers to resolve outstanding issues that arise
- Communicate with the borrower throughout the loan process
- Follow up on loan documentation ordered in a timely manner to ensure closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail, and has excellent organizational and time management skills
- Can correctly analyze and interpret income, and asset documents, credit reports, and the variety of ways to structure a loan
- Minimum 2 years mortgage processing experience, 5+ preferred
- Prior experience as Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
About Dolan Mortgage Team At HomeVantage
Dolan Mortgage Team, powered by HomeVantage Mortgage a Division of Austin Capital Bank SSB#810021. We are a virtual team that is passionate about customer service and our team culture. Below are the core tenants of our culture, vibe, and how we stay successful:
- Every customer, at every interaction, should feel like they are your ONLY customer
- Bad news only gets more painful with time, get it out as soon as you know
- Don’t ask customers or realtors for something we should already have or can get readily
- No matter what is going on in your life, have a smile on your face when you speak
- We measure and track key data
- We follow up on communication quickly
- Loan officers are the “Customer” of the operations team
- We hold ourselves accountable
- Stay Positive