Finance of America Mortgage
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Decide the creditworthiness and complete the mortgage loan application by working with the borrower to obtain necessary and verified financial documentation, such as credit reports
- Obtain property documentation to process mortgage loan files, including appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Assure that loan files meet banking and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
$60,000 - $99,000 per year
About Finance of America Mortgage
Finance of America Mortgage is backed by Blackstone, the largest hedge fund in the US. FAM offers all Conventional and Government Loan Products plus Reverse and Commercial. The Seal Beach Branch has in Branch Underwriting, is a high volume Office with many President's Club Winners amongst the Loan Officers. Highly functional, friendly family type atmosphere, extremely big beautiful office. FAM closes loans on time and is extremely well versed in all Residential Loan Products.