Are you a driven, organized, and self-motivated individual who is seeking the opportunity work alongside some of the Top Performers in the Mortgage Industry?
Do you find yourself seeking an opportunity to create systems and strategies that allow the Client Experience to be nothing short of amazing from start to finish?
We have an opportunity for an outgoing, organized, aspiring professional who is interested in partnering with our top performing Loan Officers to create a “Wow” experience for our clients and referral partners.
Must Work in Office Location -Cornelius, NC
- Occasionally meet with customers as necessary during various stages of the loan process.
- Represents and is the "face" of the Loan Officer’s Team in a professional, outgoing and upbeat manner.
- Assists the Loan Officer with putting together the Loan Application and completed file so the borrower can get their loan closed and purchase their home!
- Provides complete loan application and files to Operations within or before establish submission deadlines.
- Utilizes Movement Mortgage training materials, reference tools, technology and other resources to provide an amazing customer service experience.
- Ensures an exceptional customer experience by working alongside the loan officer and the team during the loan process from origination to close and providing on-going communication to both customers and referral partners.
- Achieves and exceeds processing standards as established by Movement Mortgage.
- Owns the Customer Experience during the loan process which allows the loan officer the opportunity to develop and attract new business in the community.
- 2 Years of Loan Processing or Origination Experience required.
- MLO License is preferred but not required.
- World class customer service skills and a positive attitude.
- Team Player with Exceptional Time Management & Organization Skills.
- Strong Computer Skills are a must!
- Ability to meet deadlines and hold your Team Members accountable Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
- Working Knowledge of PCL.
- Stable work history a must!
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other Company Specific Software.
- Thrive and Multi Task in a Fast-Paced Environment.
Base Salary is $40,000 - $55,000 depending on Experience. Bonus Earnings for a Driven Individual could increase the Earning Potential to $85,000.
About Movement Mortgage
We exist to love and value people with a dynamic environment that can change the landscape of your community and be the most financially rewarding career you could ever imagine.