Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
PRMG in Kenwood is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Assure that loan files meet banking and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denial
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- Liaise between the mortgage lending underwriting department, mortgage loan originators, real estate agents, and applicants to facilitate loan approval
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
$40,000 - $58,000 annually
About Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
Since 2001, Paramount Residential Mortgage Group Inc. (PRMG) continues to be a leading lender in the mortgage industry. As a privately-held mortgage banker and residential home lender, PRMG has successfully helped many borrowers purchase and refinance their homes throughout the United States.
Our goal is to provide customers with innovative products, cutting edge technology and industry-leading customer service.