Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Liaise between the mortgage lending underwriting department, mortgage loan originators, real estate agents, and applicants to facilitate loan approval
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Assist borrowers in determining the best mortgage type based on interview and situation
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
$38,000 - $56,000 yearly
About Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
Since 2001, Paramount Residential Mortgage Group Inc. (PRMG) continues to be a leading lender in the mortgage industry. As a privately-held mortgage banker and residential home lender, PRMG has successfully helped many borrowers purchase and refinance their homes throughout the United States.
Our goal is to provide customers with innovative products, cutting edge technology and industry-leading customer service.