Our top-producing team is in search of a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the lender model. If you love helping people and are driven to close loans quickly, we need to talk!
You’ll handle the entire loan process, from contract to close. Responsibilities will include thoroughly compiling information, responding to questions from applicants and underwriters, and resolving last-minute issues so mortgage applications are filed in a timely manner.
Jobseekers should be excellent multitaskers who can work both independently and with a team to meet deadlines. Strong customer service skills and an eye for detail are also vital in this role.
If you’re interested in joining a well-established, industry-leading team to grow your career and push yourself toward excellence, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Maintain detailed documentation of the loan process in our system - from origination to close
- Acquire the files necessary for property and loan documentation, including the following: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to assure a smooth loan process
- Give detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department and obtain approval or denial. When issues arise, communicate with underwriters and borrowers to make sure conditions are satisfied
- Help further loan approval by serving as a liaison between applicants, real estate agents, loan officers, and mortgage lending underwriters
- Oversee all loans coming through the pipeline to ensure the process is compliant and efficient
- Solid understanding of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Familiar with working in a lender’s environment and using Encompass LOS software
- Experience as a Loan Partner, Loan Officer, Processor, LOA,and/or Underwriter
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills, and is highly detail-oriented
- Great interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
$45,000 - $85,000 yearly