We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for a lucrative position that will help you reach your financial goals, we’d love to talk with you!
- Assist borrowers in determining the best mortgage type based on interview and situation
- Decide the creditworthiness and complete the mortgage loan application by working with the borrower to obtain necessary and verified financial documentation, such as credit reports
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Adhere to all lending and regulatory guidelines and policies while preparing the loan file
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
About Fairway Mortgage
Since opening our doors more than 23 years ago, our team has helped thousands of Americans achieve homeownership. Ranked as one of the top 10 mortgage companies in America by Mortgage Executive Magazine, we have funded more than $129.4 billion in loans since the company started and more than $38 billion in 2019.