Our top-producing team is in search of a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the lender model. If you love helping people and are driven to close loans quickly, we need to talk!
You’ll handle the entire loan process, from contract to close. Responsibilities will include thoroughly compiling information, responding to questions from applicants and underwriters, and resolving last-minute issues so mortgage applications are filed in a timely manner.
Jobseekers should be excellent multitaskers who can work both independently and with a team to meet deadlines. Strong customer service skills and an eye for detail are also vital in this role.
If you’re interested in joining a well-established, industry-leading team to grow your career and push yourself toward excellence, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Handle the loan pipeline and ensure an efficient and compliant flow throughout the loan process
- Provide comprehensive loan packages for the mortgage underwriters so they can give their approval or denial. Work with underwriters and borrowers to resolve outstanding issues that arise
- Obtain all necessary property and loan documentation for every file, including evidence of insurance, verification of employment, payoffs, credit supplements, tax transcripts, condo questionnaires, title work, and subordination requests and to make sure the loan process goes smoothly
- Help further loan approval by serving as a liaison between applicants, real estate agents, loan officers, and mortgage lending underwriters
- Handle all borrower communication from the point of contract to closing the loan
- Experience as a Loan Partner, Loan Officer, Processor, LOA,and/or Underwriter
- Superb communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Can correctly analyze and interpret income, and asset documents, credit reports, and the variety of ways to structure a loan
- Familiar with working in a lender’s environment and using Encompass LOS software
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills, and is highly detail-oriented
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Cardinal Financial
Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender that focuses on creating solutions for our borrowers, partners, and employees—to provide the very best experience. We are genuine, hard-working people who aren’t scared to continuously improve and intentionally push beyond what is considered “good enough.”
Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates and expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a ridiculous rate!