Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities and employee engagement? We're hiring a mortgage loan processor who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll track leads daily, schedule appointments for the mortgage team, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, banking, real estate, or a related field
$60,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Locklear Lending
Here at Locklear Lending, we believe in offering our clients a stress-free, easy-to-understand, fast-paced mortgage process. Our team is extremely knowledgeable and responsive to our clients' wants and needs. We're a close-knit team that excels at self starters and independent in our work but always willing to support each other when necessary. Also, we love tacos and we're a lot of fun.