OneTrust Home Loans
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- Assure that loan files meet banking and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Document the loan process from origination to approval through our system
- Liaise between the mortgage lending underwriting department, mortgage loan originators, real estate agents, and applicants to facilitate loan approval
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
About OneTrust Home Loans
CalCon Mutual Mortgage LLC dba OneTrust Home Loans (“OneTrust”) was founded in 2013 with a mission to create a platform that would serve borrowers and their financing needs through an efficient, transparent, and technology-driven loan process. Early on the company attracted the attention of institutional investors and capital partners and with their support, OneTrust experienced exponential growth. In three short years, OneTrust grew a staggering 971% by bringing on top-tier mortgage professionals that shared the company’s vision.
From 2016 to 2019, OneTrust was able to sustain their remarkable growth by introducing innovative loan programs to serve its borrowers’ needs, developing unparalleled technology that allows for meaningful data analysis to increase operational efficiencies, and by diversifying its origination activity across several sectors including residential and commercial.