OneTrust Home Loans
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Interview prospective loan applicants and assist them in finding the best loan products for their needs
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denial
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
About OneTrust Home Loans
CalCon Mutual Mortgage LLC dba OneTrust Home Loans (“OneTrust”) was founded in 2013 with a mission to create a platform that would serve borrowers and their financing needs through an efficient, transparent, and technology-driven loan process. Early on the company attracted the attention of institutional investors and capital partners and with their support, OneTrust experienced exponential growth. In three short years, OneTrust grew a staggering 971% by bringing on top-tier mortgage professionals that shared the company’s vision.
From 2016 to 2019, OneTrust was able to sustain their remarkable growth by introducing innovative loan programs to serve its borrowers’ needs, developing unparalleled technology that allows for meaningful data analysis to increase operational efficiencies, and by diversifying its origination activity across several sectors including residential and commercial.