The David Greene Team | Keller Williams East County
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply now!
- Document the loan process from origination to approval through our system
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denial
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Assure that loan files meet banking and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
About The David Greene Team | Keller Williams East County
Are you looking to increase your production, get your time back, or specialize in the aspects of real estate you enjoy the most?
Our team has been featured on HGTV's House Hunters, CNN, Forbes, BiggerPockets.com, and more! The author of three best selling real estate books, David has established himself as a nationally recognized authority on real estate. He's looking for others to share in the incredible opportunities that his experience provides! In addition to top-notch training, coaching, and shared credibility, we offer:
- Online leads
- Sphere leads
- Top-performing CRM
- Open house opportunities
- Transaction coordination
- Database management
- Showing assistant opportunities
- and more!
Come see why the David Greene Team is KW East County's fastest-growing real estate team, and why our agents get into production faster than everyone else!