Utopia Home Mortgage
We’re hiring a remote loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants' mortgages ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Strong understanding of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
$45,000+ at plan, commission
About Utopia Home Mortgage
Utopia Home Mortgage has a superior aptitude in working with innumerable community reinvestment organizations throughout the area. We continuously remain extremely knowledgeable of the current competitive market and are skilled in accomplishing goals by delivering a service-oriented team player approach to production and partnerships. It's a customer-first attitude environment and we aim to deliver in helping our clients with their home loan needs.