Dominion Financial Services is a private mortgage lending company that originates and services acquisition & renovation loans on single family investment properties. This fast growing company is looking for Loan Processor for its mortgage lending business.
- Do you like to collaborate and build relationships with coworkers and focus on day to day tasks with team members?
- Are you a team player who is task driven?
- Can you work independently with great attention to detail?
Join Our Team Today!
- Accurately review required documents for closing
- Coordinate and engage with borrowers, realtors and title companies
- Organize and prepare necessary documents for closing such as HUD settlements statement and title work
- Build long-term relationships with borrowers and ensure they receive exceptional customer service throughout the process
- Maintain frequent communication while providing exceptional customer service throughout the entire loan process
- Maintain an expedient and balanced distribution of workflow for their mortgage processing pipeline
- Manage multiple loan files
- Collect and record customer information in a timely manner to ensure timely processing of compliant mortgage loan files
- Set up loan files, manually and on the computer, and order all exhibits (i.e., VOE's, VOD's credit report, etc.)
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of each loan file processed
- Follow up on submitted loans and/or pended loans
- Coordinate closing paperwork and tasks, as required
- Remain knowledgeable in all loan programs and guidelines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organization skills
- Attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- At least 2 years of experience processing loans
- Preferred working knowledge of real estate documentation
- Underwriting policies compliance, and procedures
- Quick learner
$55,000 - $65,000
About Dominion Group
Baltimore’s largest Real Estate Investment Group (specializing in renovation, property sales, GC work, and property management), currently seeks a full time Staff Accountant with a minimum of 5 years hands-on, accounting operations experience, including “full-cycle” A/P, A/R, Job Cost Accounting, Bank Reconciliations, and Monthly Closing.
•Paid Time Off