The Helton Group
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to compliance with current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Assist borrowers in determining the best mortgage type based on interview and situation
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Document the loan process from origination to approval through our system
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in a career opportunity to fund the perfect life
$40,000+ Negotiable based on experience
About The Helton Group
The Helton Group is a leader in the real estate industry covering the Texas market. We are a premier family-focused service provider, helping families buy, sell, and pre-qualify for residential home mortgages.
Our growing Real Estate division is looking for high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time individuals to provide superior coordination of duties utilizing excellent customer service, computer skills, and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail maintaining accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.