Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for a lucrative position that will help you reach your financial goals, we’d love to talk with you!
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Adhere to all lending and regulatory guidelines and policies while preparing the loan file
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
$65,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
At Fairway, customer service is a way of life. We are dedicated to finding great rates and loan options for our customers while offering some of the fastest turn times in the industry. Our goal is to act as a trusted advisor, providing highly personalized service, and helping our clients through every step of the loan process – from application to closing and beyond. It’s all designed to exceed expectations, provide satisfaction, and earn trust.
We strongly believe the way we do things is just as important as what we do. Every team member is guided by our Core Values which define how we work, how we interact with each other and guide us in determining how we best serve our customers, team members, and local communities. We strive to make our team members and customers feel like a part of the Fairway family while providing exceptional customer service, speed, and support by being kind, humble, and giving 100% every day - it's WHAT we do and it's WHO we are.