Good Deeds Mortgage.com
We’re looking for a loan processing details task master to join our Good Deeds Mortgage team.
- Watch this “GDM job post” video before applying: https://youtu.be/bqLdN7RfCZo
We are a small purpose driven mortgage broker committed to impacting the world while having a quality lifestyle. We work hard. We have simple plain office. We value relationships. We're not into status. We're founded on the biblical principles of always telling the truth (no matter what) and loving others above ourselves. If you are ready to work hard, have an impact and have quality work / life balance please apply.
18 days PTO year 1
- Handle all aspects of loan processing from application to funding with minimal direction.
- Prepare disclosures in compliance.
- Pull credit reports, order title, escrow, insurance, VOE's.
- Upload to lender, run automated underwriting, submit loans to lender.
- Communicate with borrowers, lenders & realtors.
- Coordinate, manage and stay on top of time frames, conditions, lock dates, closing dates, etc so we communicate, close on time and give outstanding customer service.
- 4+ years mortgage processing experience
- Ability and experience clearing nearly all underwriting conditions without oversight
- Thorough knowledge of underwriting guidelines
- Ability to calculate complex income per UW guidelines
- Ability to “pre-underwrite” files prior to submission
- Highly competent at organization, tax management and prioritization
- Strong computer and technology skills
- Competent with TRID & Compliance requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail while following systematic process on every loan file
- Desired Qualifications:
- Wholesale mortgage lending experience
- Proficient with AUS
- MLO licensing
- Experience with Salesforce
$25 - $45 Per Hour
About Good Deeds Mortgage.com
WE EXIST TO GIVE
We donate $2000 to charity from every closed loan.
Good Deeds Mortgage was founded and exists to give radically and generously to non-profits that change lives.
Since 2015 we've donated 1.7 million to charity from a small humble office in Pullman, WA.
While small and purpose-driven, we are committed to quality of lifestyle for all teammates. We work hard, we support each other, cover for each other but are not workaholics.
We are committed to industry-standard compensation but if 'how much you make' is your number one criteria, we aren't a good fit.