As the primary contact for customers during the mortgage loan process, Mortgage Financial Group Processors gather information on a borrower's file from start to finish.
As a Processor in our office, you have the chance to:
- Enhance your skills for seeing the details of a wide variety of mortgage transactions
- Put your mortgage programs knowledge to good use
- Be a valuable part of our mortgage processing team
You must have a strong belief in customer service along with:
- Ability to see the details
- Ensure the quality of your loan processing
- Skills to handle questions and last-minute changes under pressure
To us, a qualified Mortgage Processor must have:
- 1-3 years of continuous mortgage processing experience
- Attitude of quality customer service that is our standard
With over $64 million in financed mortgages last year, we are expanding. This is your opportunity to join a hyper successful team where you can grow your career and earn a significant financial income.
We are consistently a top producing company in the mortgage industry, and we have incorporated innovative approaches to funding and providing you the support you need - all to support your mortgage processing success. We would love to have you join the family and bring your expertise to our company!
- Process a mortgage loan pipeline of 25 or more files per month
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements.
- Manage the pipeline to prevent stalled applications and missed closing dates
- Manage the completion of the mortgage loan process to finalize on the closing on date set at initial application
- This is your chance to use your expertise about mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes and documentation
- High School Diploma
- 1-3 years of mortgage processing experience with FHA/VA/CONV/USDA
- Knowledge of DU and LP
- Knowledge of Calyx Point a plus
- High interest in customer service, highly motivated, focused and goal oriented
$30,000 to $40,000 at plan
About Mortgage Financial Group
Mortgage Financial Group was established in 2003. While operating in a smaller footprint, we are a fully delegated mortgage banker, a more agile and flexible kind of mortgage lender that puts clients first, making buying a home faster and easier.
All files are handled in house, including processing, underwriting and closing, and our appraisers are local, so our closings generally happen in 25 to 30 days. We believe that mortgage lending should be built on exceptional client service. When finding the best mortgage deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do.
- No relocation is required.
- Your compensation will include company-paid health insurance for the you and your family (in cases where the spouse does not have health insurance offered on their job).
- We will match component to your IRA contribution.