MTG Family Mortgage
Are you interested in working alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will act as the “right arm” to our Loan Officers. You’ll work directly with their borrowers to deliver a seamless and expeditious mortgage process while providing white-glove customer service. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. This support will allow our Loan Officer to spend the majority of their days originating more loans into the pipeline.
If you enjoy helping clients attain the home of their dreams and you are a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about customer satisfaction, we want you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. This is your opportunity to learn from top industry professionals and maximize your earning potential. Apply today!
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation and then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Orchestrate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, prepare the file for processing, and send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
- Understands automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Capable of analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and can structure a loan properly in a variety of ways
- Lender experience using loan origination software like Encompass LOS
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage processes, procedures, and documentation
$40,000 - $50,000 plus bonus
About MTG Family Mortgage
We are a small but mighty team. That word “team” is important, every team member is open to help with any task needed. We believe in working like a team, supporting each other, and always communicating. We are passionate about the business and strive to deliver the absolute best customer service. We also believe in giving back to the community where we work and play AND know good work-life balance is important. We’d love for you to consider joining our amazing team!