Diversified Funding Group, USA
Do you love helping people get their dream homes but don’t love hunting for new leads? If so, we’re looking for you! We’re hiring a full-time Loan Partner that will work alongside our loan officer to structure loans for our clients and help get applicants mortgage ready. While our loan officer is out in the field driving in more loan business to fill the pipeline, you’ll be analyzing customer credit, reviewing income, and assessing documents to ensure an efficient and successful close. The position is a remote position, but must be located within a reasonable distance from the office.
Jobseekers should be highly motivated, goal, and detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed. Since this is a salaried position, you’ll never have to worry about commission. If you’re a loan officer who always felt they never quite fit the sales mold, this is the role you’ve been looking for. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers you to embrace your natural talents and helps you achieve your career goals, apply today!
You will not be considered unless you have completed the DISC assessment!!
- Coordinate discussions between the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process
- Establish and maintain relationships with prospective borrowers and existing borrowers and convert leads into deals
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrow, and prepare the file for processing
- Issue the pre-approvals and structure the deal
- Prepare the complete package for the file to be submitted to the bank
- Stay in touch with past databases and constantly look for new business
- Consistently follow up on all leads
- Superb follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter role, 5+ years experience is preferred
- The ability to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as an understanding of general ways to structure a loan
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Current NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
$52,000 annually + bonus
About Diversified Funding Group, USA
- Diversified Funding Group, USA is a 15+ year top-performing mortgage company in NY, NJ, and Florida.
- We offer a wide range of mortgage solutions and exceptional client experience.
- Diversified Funding has the most experienced mortgage team, with a positive and professional work environment.
- If you want to partner with the best, be surrounded by top performers who enjoy putting in the top effort, serve our clients at a super-high level, and earn top rewards while growing your skills and career, Diversified Funding is the place to work!