Palm Beach Mortgage Team
Are you interested in a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help clients secure the home of their dreams without having to go out and get new business? If so, this is the job for you!
Our industry-leading team is in need of a full-time loan partner who can take our business to the next level! You’ll work with the loan officer to structure loans for our clients and get them mortgage ready. The loan officer will go out into the field to identify new business leads and pass the torch to you, so you can focus on reviewing income, customer credit, and documentation to assure a successful close.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented, hardworking, and highly detail-oriented. We will provide you with the tools and training you need to achieve your career goals. If you love helping people and want to join an extraordinary team that will challenge you to grow, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Coordinate discussions between the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrow, and prepare the file for processing
- Answer questions from customers or employees regarding transactions and give quotes when required to deliver excellent customer service
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Taking applications and entering files/uploading documents into the database
- Send out needs list to clients
- Follow up on needs list
- Excellent tracking of the mortgage pipeline
- Calculate income and Run DU/LP
- Make sure closings happen on time and put out fires
- Realtor follow up
- Superb follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Up-to-date NMLS license or willing to get licensed within 90 days
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
- Strong understanding of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, processes, and procedures
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Compensation is negotiable
About Palm Beach Mortgage Team
Our employees say "... we work hard, we play hard, and we are treated fairly with the utmost respect." If you want to be a part of a fast-growing, highly efficient mortgage office; and you get pleasure out of being successful in helping dreams come true, then we would be privileged to have you as a part of our team.