We are looking for a remote, full-time loan partner.
Are you interested in a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help clients secure the home of their dreams without having to go out and get new business? If so, this is the job for you!
Our industry-leading team is in need of a full-time loan partner who can take our business to the next level! You’ll work with the loan officer to structure loans for our clients and get them mortgage ready. The loan officer will go out into the field to identify new business leads and pass the torch to you, so you can focus on reviewing income, customer credit, and documentation to assure a successful close.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented, hardworking, and highly detail-oriented. We will provide you with the tools and training you need to achieve your career goals. If you love helping people and want to join an extraordinary team who will challenge you to grow, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrow, and prepare the file for processing
- Coordinate discussions between the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Excellent tracking of leads and pre-approved clients
- Setting up files for submissions
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage processes, procedures, and documentation
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
- Understands automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills
- Up-to-date NMLS license or willing to get licensed within 90 days
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About CrossCountry Mortgage
We have headquarters in Brecksville, Ohio and branch offices across the country. We have been a Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae and Ginnie Mae Approved Seller/Servicer since 2012 and are licensed in all 50 states and have earned a number of awards and accolades along the way:
- Top 10 Best Lender, ConsumersAdvocate.org: 2019
- Q2 Top 3 Mortgage Rates, FreerateUpdate.com: 2019
- Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies: 6 times since 2012
- Sales and Growth, Weatherhead Centurion: 2018-2019
- Top Workplace, Weatherhead: 2016-2019
- Entrepreneur of the Year, Ernst & Young: 2018
- Top Company Culture, Entrepreneur magazine: 2018
- Customer Service Award, Smart Business magazine: 2017
Our culture is based on honesty, humility, integrity, and service — whether you’re stuck in the snow on a cold winter night or seeking to achieve the American dream of homeownership.