Evergreen Home Loans - The Girard Team
Are you interested in working alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will act as the “right arm” to our Loan Officers. You’ll work directly with their borrowers to deliver a seamless and expeditious mortgage process while providing white-glove customer service. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. This support will allow our Loan Officer to spend the majority of their days originating more loans into the pipeline.
If you enjoy helping clients attain the home of their dreams and you are a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about customer satisfaction, we want you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. This is your opportunity to learn from top industry professionals and maximize your earning potential. Apply today!
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- Communicate consistently with the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Orchestrate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, prepare the file for processing, and send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers
- Excellent time management, communication, interpersonal, and follow-up skills
- Up-to-date NMLS license or willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Lender experience using loan origination software like Encompass LOS
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Capable of analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and can structure a loan properly in a variety of ways
$95,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Evergreen Home Loans - The Girard Team
Working with The Girard Team - WOW happens every day! Our clients say their experience with us is far superior to other lending teams. We are proud of that difference and the long-lasting relationships we have developed with our clients and business partners over the past 20+ years. This has made us the top origination team company-wide in SW Washington and the Portland metro area, consistently year over year. Each of our team members has a personal commitment to professional excellence and a desire to help others is a common thread among our entire team.