Fairway Independent Mortgage
The Loan Partner I will work with both existing and prospective clients to identify the best mortgage solution to meet their individual goals. This individual will report directly to the Loan Officer and will be expected to assume a leadership role on the team.
The Loan Partner’s primary role will be to generate an approvable loan that delivers the promised rate and fee structure and eliminates surprises at closing. This person will represent the Loan Officer team with the utmost integrity and professionalism. The ideal applicant will embrace the Loan Officer team’s client-first philosophy and business practices to deliver an exceptional service experience for our clients and business partners.
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Determine the monthly payment and closing requirement goals of the applicant.
- Educate clients on the mortgage process and applicable loan products.
- Negotiate rates and fees with clients if needed.
- Write purchase pre-approval letters for clients submitting contracts.
- Collect required credit, income and asset documentation.
- Prequalify borrowers by reviewing income and asset documentation (credit report, tax returns, etc.) and running the Automated Underwriting System.
- Send initial electronic disclosures and pre-approval loan packets.
- Lead daily team meetings to share loan file status updates.
- Work independently to find solutions to underwriting, program, and process questions.
- Update checklists.
- Communicate with clients, realtors, title companies, and colleagues to update progress and solve problems.
- Attend client appreciation events and support various prospecting activities.
- Utilize and maintain the team CRM system.
- Possess an advanced understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- Highschool or equivalent
- Mortgage professional with a minimum of two years’ experience in loan origination or related duties.
- Extensive experience with loan set-up, structuring, loan pricing and preparation of cost estimates.
$45,000 - $52,000 yearly
About Fairway Independent Mortgage
Here at Fairway Independent Mortgage, we exemplify a hard-working, family-oriented work culture and know the importance of taking great care of our employees.
We pride ourselves on giving back to our staff by offering many different company benefits, upholding a humble, family-like work culture, and consistently helping our employees reach their career goals.
We look forward to bringing on candidates who are looking for a teamwork culture that we provide here at our company.