Amcap Mortgage, Ltd
Are you looking to work alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? We’re looking for a full-time loan partner that will help our applicants get mortgage-ready and support them throughout the loan process. Jobseekers should be organized, detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed in their role. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned mortgage loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- At least 5+ years of professional office environment required, preferably as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant
- Possess an advanced understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Having an NMLS LICENSE is REQUIRED
About Amcap Mortgage, Ltd
Work for a company that has been TOP RATED to work for (now 9 years in a row) in the Houston area!
You will work side by side with our #1 producing salesperson of 2020.