Metroplex Mortgage Services, Inc.
We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants' mortgages ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Preferably 5+ years of experience in a professional office or mortgage environment as a mortgage loan officer assistant or similar position
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
$50,000 - $75,000
About Metroplex Mortgage Services, Inc.
Metroplex Mortgage Services, Inc. has been in business for over 21 years and as we continue to grow, we are looking for an additional team member to fill this new opportunity. This position has room for growth with the right candidate.