Shawn Richard Team
We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants mortgage ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed to provide superior customer service
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and work with the client to resolve any discrepancies
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- At least 1 year of mortgage experience
- Advanced comprehension of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- NMLS license or willingness to become licensed within 30 days
About Shawn Richard Team
The Shawn Richard Team at Guaranteed Rate is an innovative mortgage team on a mission to change the mortgage experience for homebuyers and real estate agents through world-class communication, Feel Good Marketing, and education. We are seeking the best of the best to grow our team with AMAZING people who are passionate about taking care of the clients we serve.