Are you interested in a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help clients secure the home of their dreams without having to go out and get new business? If so, this is the job for you!
Our industry-leading team is in need of a full-time loan partner who can take our business to the next level! You’ll work with the loan officer to structure loans for our clients and get them mortgage ready. The loan officer will go out into the field to identify new business leads and pass the torch to you, so you can focus on reviewing income, customer credit, and documentation to assure a successful close.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented, hardworking, and highly detail oriented. We will provide you with the tools and training you need to achieve your career goals. If you love helping people and want to join an extraordinary team who will challenge you to grow, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Orchestrate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, prepare the file for processing, and send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers
- Check each document in the loan package for omissions, discrepancies, and inaccurate income calculations and promptly notify the loan originator of any errors
- Coordinate discussions between the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage processes, procedures, and documentation
- Up-to-date NMLS license or willing to get licensed within 90 days
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills
- Understands automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
eMortgageGuys is a family-owned and operated, a full-service mortgage broker based in San Diego, California. Our team has been fulfilling the dreams of clients all across California for over 20 years. Does this mean that we are stuck in the traditional? A minute on the phone with one of our agents will show you just the opposite: we are pioneers, rule breakers, experts in finding the most innovative solutions by taking advantage of the potential of technology to break all current paradigms.