Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, start your application today!
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Create meticulous documentation of the loan process in our system from origination to close
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denia
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, income and asset documentation, and other required borrower and property information, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
About Southwest Funding
Southwest Funding began operations in 1993 under the name Dallas Residential Mortgage. We enjoyed great success early on and before long we were serving the entire state of Texas. This growth caused us to change our name to Texas Residential Mortgage.
As we continued to grow and thrive in the industry, Texas Residential Mortgage was changed to Southwest Funding to better accommodate our growing business in other states.
Today we’re still thriving, thanks in part to happy customers who have spread the word about what our company is doing to help borrowers get a home loan that fits their situation in an enjoyable and timely way.