We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants mortgage ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- Advanced comprehension of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- 5+ years of professional office environment experience as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant preferred
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
$17 - $20 per hour + bonuses
About NKS Financial
The Mission of our team is to serve our clients with such a high level that we create Raving Fans one client at a time. We do this with the highest integrity, warmth, and friendliness. Our core values include integrity in our actions, trust in our words, respect for everyone, and commitment to your future.