Nevada Real Estate Group
We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants mortgage ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- 5+ years of professional office environment experience as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant preferred
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Possess an advanced understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
$48,000 - $72,000 yearly
About Nevada Real Estate Group
Join the #1 Real Estate Team in Nevada!