Stark/Morris Mortgage team
Are you looking to work alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? We’re looking for a full-time loan partner that will help our applicants get mortgage ready and support them throughout the loan process. Jobseekers should be organized, detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed in their role. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned mortgage loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Possess an advanced understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- At least 5+ years of professional office environment required, preferably as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant
$40,000 - $60,000 (Negotiable)
About Stark/Morris Mortgage team
Our company is centered around its employees, we strive to be better than the rest and provide a service unlink any other. We are passionate about our people and we all grow and thrive together.