The Edgin Team at Fairway Independent Mortgage
We’re hiring a full-time loan partner that will work alongside our loan officer to structure loans for clients and help get applicants mortgage-ready. While our loan officer is out in the field driving in more loan business to fill the pipeline, you’ll be analyzing customer credit, reviewing income, and assessing documents to ensure an efficient and successful close.
Jobseekers should be highly motivated, goal, and detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed. Since this is a salaried position, you’ll never have to worry about commission. If you’re a loan officer who always felt they never quite fit the sales mold, this is the role you’ve been looking for. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers you to embrace your natural talents and helps you achieve your career goals, apply today!
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Orchestrate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, prepare the file for processing, and send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Strong understanding of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, processes, and procedures
- Able to accurately analyze income, asset documents, and credit reports, and knows how to structure the information properly for a loan
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- 2+ years of experience as a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter required, 5+ years preferred
- Must be willing to work Mountain Standard time or West Coast hours
- Up-to-date NMLS License
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About The Edgin Team at Fairway Independent Mortgage
We strongly believe the way we do things is just as important as what we do. Every team member is guided by our Core Values which define how we work, how we interact with each other, and guide us in determining how we best serve our customers, team members, and local communities. We strive to make our team members and customers feel like a part of the Fairway family while providing exceptional customer service, speed, and support by being kind, humble, and giving 100% every day - it's WHAT we do and it's WHO we are.