All East Mortgage Advisors LLC
We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants mortgage ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply. This is a fully remote position.
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Complete Application process with borrowers and process online applications
- Work closely with Loan Originator and Processor to ensure a smooth loan process from application to closing
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- Strong understanding of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- 5+ years of professional office environment experience as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant preferred
About All East Mortgage Advisors LLC
All East Mortgage Advisors, LLC is a mortgage broker licensed in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Florida. We work closely with real estate agents, financial advisors and other referral partners to help our mutual clients secure financing for purchase and refinance loans. We are a residential lender and offer conventional, FHA, VA and one-time close construction loans.