National Wholesale Lending
We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants mortgage ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- Possess an advanced understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
$50,000 - $60,000 per year
About National Wholesale Lending
Looking for an energetic and organized professional to work with incoming leads for sales of personal lines of insurance and to cross-sell our current book of business.