Mortgage Loan Partner (Bilingual)
We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants mortgage ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees as needed to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and work with the client to resolve any discrepancies
- Must be able to communicate fluently in Spanish; both verbal and written.
- Strong understanding of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, and USDA loans
- Must have an NMLS license or be willing to become licensed within 30 days
- Minimum 1 year mortgage experience
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About USA Mortgage
At USA Mortgage, our mission is the relenting pursuit of perfection. We pride ourselves on the lending excellence and the superior level of service that our status as a mortgage bank enables us to provide. Our ongoing success is driven by our strategy to deliver our clients a level of service unrivaled in the mortgage industry. We recognize that people are our competitive advantage. That’s why we put so much emphasis ensuring that USA Mortgage is a great place to work.