Greenhome Mortgage Group LLC dba Journey Home Mortgage
Do you love helping people get their dream home but don’t love hunting for new leads? If so, we’re looking for you! We’re hiring a full-time loan partner that will work alongside our loan officer to structure loans for our clients and help get applicants mortgage ready. While our loan officer is out in the field driving in more loan business to fill the pipeline, you’ll be analyzing customer credit, reviewing income, and assessing documents to ensure an efficient and successful close.
Jobseekers should be highly motivated, goal, and detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed. Since this is a salaried position, you’ll never have to worry about commission. If you’re a loan officer who always felt they never quite fit the sales mold, this is the role you’ve been looking for. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers you to embrace your natural talents and helps you achieve your career goals, apply today!
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrow, and prepare the file for processing
- Coordinate discussions between the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Answer questions from customers or employees regarding transactions and give quotes when required to deliver excellent customer service
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and follow-up skills
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Valid NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Minimum 2 years experience in a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter role, 5+ years experience is preferred
- Strong understanding of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, processes, and procedures
40000 - 55000 yearly
About Greenhome Mortgage Group LLC dba Journey Home Mortgage
Journey Home Mortgage offers quality mortgage solutions together with unmatched customer service you can count on – always. Our seasoned Lending Experts have years of experience and a successful track record matching individuals and businesses to the right financing options. Find out what makes Journey Home Mortgage a different type of mortgage company.