We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants mortgage ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation and work with the client to resolve any issues
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees as needed to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Minimum 1 year mortgage experience
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- Must have an NMLS license or must be willing to become licensed within 30 days
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Possess an advanced understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Victorian Finance
President, Sonny Bringol, started Victorian Finance, LLC in 2003 to help Families achieve the American Dream of home ownership. And he has expanded that achievement to a nationwide organization.
As we move through the ever-changing atmosphere of the lending industry - we, here at Victorian Finance - pride ourselves on being an all-inclusive lender and provide abilities for a full service lending experience to all of our clients; from application to funding. We have many programs and affiliated sponsorship groups that can provide the best options for some of our most deserving consumers.