Ahnee Mortgage Inc.
We are looking to hire a salary-based Mortgage Loan Partner to join our team. We currently have one available position.
This is different in that you will work remotely anywhere in Florida, yet receive a monthly salary. This position is a full-time position. Mortgage license is ideal for this position, but we are willing to consider someone unlicensed that has strong processing, underwriting, or LOA experience.
The ideal candidate may currently/formerly be a loan officer and loves working the loan but doesn’t like to “go get new business”, and wants to know they will get paid every week. Also, a detail-oriented loan processor or loan underwriter who enjoys talking to people and helping clients attain the home of their dreams.
This candidate must know how to pull and analyze credit; review income and asset documents; have an understanding of how to structure a loan; have a general knowledge of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, USDA guidelines; run DU/LP; stack & submit files; request and clear loan conditions; and communicate professionally with borrowers, Realtors, title agents, and other parties involved in mortgage transactions.
We are looking for a genuine team player who is excellent in communicating professionally with clients and is a steel-trap with following-through on tasks and assignments. You should be able to learn new skills and information needed to adapt to the ever-changing mortgage industry and have a self-motivated ability to “figure things out" along the way.
Only apply if you want to be part of a client-centric team who value serving the client's needs and creating loyal clients. To us, a qualified Loan Partner must have 2+ years of continuous mortgage experience, 5+ preferred. This position is a full-time position.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
- Establish relationships with referral partners and borrowers.
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications (digital/phone/in-person).
- Send list of required mortgage documents needed to client and upload documents into database.
- Calculate income; run DU, LP GUS; send pre-approval letters to realtor partners.Quote rates (when necessary).
- Submit detailed and accurate application packages directly to underwriting for upfront TBD approvals.
- Structure loan files based on specified parameters (running DU/LP/GUS, sending closing cost worksheets, etc.)
- Gather and prepare all documents needed for underwriting requirements.
- Communicate documents needed to clear loan conditions with clients; retrieve and upload loan conditions into lender portal.
- Collaborate with title agents to ensure closings happen on time.
- Be the main point of contact for borrowers during all phases of the loan process ("contact to close").
- Enter status updates on client files in mortgage pipeline.
- Current on mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) procedures and documentation.
- Create ways to communicate daily with Loan Officers, Processor, Operations staff, Realtors, Title Agents, etc. while working remotely.
- Be a sponge for information/knowledge, always striving to be the best possible at your position.
- Be a leader, helping us improve our processes and procedures to always deliver a world-class experience to our clients and referral partners.
- Must have a current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation.
- Know how to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as general ways to structure a loan.
- Knowledge of DU and LP.
- NMLS licensed (Will need FL state license within 30-45 days of hire).
- If not licensed must be willing and able to get licensed within 30-45 days.
- Minimum 2 years of mortgage experience. Preferably with remote experience.Current or previous experience fulfilling the roles of LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter.
- Excellent time management while working remotely from home.
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and have outstanding follow-up skill.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
About Ahnee Mortgage Inc.
Ahnee Mortgage Inc. is a Florida-based, family-owned business that specializes in great rates, professional knowledge, integrity, and customer service. As an independent mortgage brokerage, Ahnee Mortgage Inc. consistently strives to offer clients the best possible mortgage experience by using a transparent and systematic approach that’s tailored to meet the individual needs of every client.