Are you interested in a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help clients secure the home of their dreams without having to go out and get new business? If so, this is the job for you!
Our industry-leading team is in need of a full-time loan partner who can take our business to the next level! You’ll work with the loan officer to structure loans for our clients and get them mortgage-ready. The loan officer will go out into the field to identify new business leads and pass the torch to you, so you can focus on reviewing income, customer credit, and documentation to assure a successful close.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented, hardworking, and highly detail-oriented. We will provide you with the tools and training you need to achieve your career goals. If you love helping people and want to join an extraordinary team that will challenge you to grow, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Orchestrate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, prepare the file for processing, and send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Answer questions from customers or employees regarding transactions and give quotes when required to deliver excellent customer service
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- The ability to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as an understanding of general ways to structure a loan
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and follow-up skills
- Valid NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- 2+ years of experience as a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter required, 5+ years preferred
- Extensive experience with automated underwriting systems such LP and DU
$75,000 - $85,000
About NRL Mortgage
This is a top-producing branch focused on providing five-star service to our customers and referral partners. We are a team of experienced, driven mortgage professionals who really care about helping people achieve their dream of homeownership. We work hard to make sure it is a low-stress experience for everyone involved - including our own team. We support and help each other while we work together to be awesome at closing loans.