Do you love helping people get their dream home but don’t love hunting for new leads? If so, we’re looking for you! We’re hiring a full-time loan partner that will work alongside our loan officer to structure loans for clients and help get applicants' mortgages ready. While our loan officer is out in the field driving in more loan business to fill the pipeline, you’ll be analyzing customer credit, reviewing income, and assessing documents to ensure an efficient and successful close.
Jobseekers should be highly motivated, goal, and detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed. Since this is a base salary position, plus commission, you’ll never have to worry about making ends meet. If you’re a loan officer who always felt they never quite fit the sales mold, this is the role you’ve been looking for. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers you to embrace your natural talents and helps you achieve your career goals, apply today!
Compensation: $150,000+ at plan, commission with $36,000 base salary
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Orchestrate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, prepare the file for processing, and send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- The ability to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as an understanding of general ways to structure a loan
- Valid NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Strong understanding of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, processes, and procedures
- 2+ years of experience as a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter required, 5+ years preferred
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Superb follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
$150,000+ at plan
About 1781 Mortgage
1781 Mortgage is a Residential and Investment Mortgage Broker in Texas working with over a dozen wholesale mortgage lenders, each with areas of specialty and great rates. Our mission is to help others make financial decisions with mortgages by building Relationships with our clients through Knowledge, Connections, and a Dedication to Serve. We will be prepared for our clients' Opportunities so they can make sound financial decisions.
We would be unable to serve our clients without an amazing team at 1781. Our staff benefits from:
- Being W2 employees, we pay all your employment taxes
- 401K Contributions, up to a 5% MATCH from DAY ONE!!
- Health Insurance, 50% company paid
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- UNLIMITED vacation for eligible employees
- Hybrid workforce
1781 Mortgage is a growing company and always looking for amazing people to help lead our vision to serve others. We would love to see if you're a good fit for our team!